martes, 2 de marzo de 2010

MY FUTURE

In 20 years I will be like now but my physical appearance will be different. I will be taller than now, my hair will be longer. I will be dressed following the fashion tendences. My personality will be different, because I won't be as impulsive as now. I will be friendly and funny like now.

My house will be big, sunny, with a big garden and a swimming pool. My house will be in Berga near my parents' home. I will like to have 3 children, one girl and two boys. My oldest son will be called Jordi in honor of my grandfather. I haven't decided the others names yet. I will have a husband as good as my brother. I'd like to have a great family.

I will work as an interior designer with my young cousin. We will create an enterprise devoted to interiorism. My family company will be continued by my brother, because he likes it. Every day I will work for only 6 hours because I want to be with my family and I want to do some sport.

My hobbies will be sport, listening to music, going to the cinema and travelling around the world. My lifestyle will be like the one of a modern woman that combines working and the family and her own physical care.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario